TNT 0.00% 13.0¢ tesserent limited

TNT Chart, page-4473

1. 5,568 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2212
    Take a look at the chart I posted above. TNT is moving very much within a pretty clear chart pattern at the moment, which fits what you'd expect from the fundamentals. 15c seems to be the current base, the acquisition announcement came around there, it did cause a small lift in price but not enough to break the resistance line. If it was going to it probably would have happened on the day of the announcement or the following day, but it didn't and then failed on two more days. Anything is possible and it could break resistance next week, but it seems much more likely to restest 15c now (take a look at the chart and tell me I'm wrong!)

The next quarterly probably won't have any great surprises, and that's the best part of two months away anyway. Q3 FY22 is probably going to be lacklustre, and it might only be in the quarterly we see in July that we really get an idea of how FY22 went. It likely will be reasonably good and I'm guessing in August CY2022 the price is going to be above where it is now, but it's likely going lower first and there doesn't seem any good reason to tie money up for the best part of a year waiting, especially when there's still the possibility that the total FY22 figures won't meet expectations.

You puzzle me; you've been calling TNT very well for a long time, explaining the situation clearly including all the reasons it's going to fall, you have such a firm grasp on the situation and have had since the SP was over 30c, you could see what was going to happen, but you have continued holding through it all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.