TNT 0.00% 13.0¢ tesserent limited

The price has only gone down since I started saying it would go...

1. 5,564 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2208
    The price has only gone down since I started saying it would go down. Sure, I trade, what's wrong with that? I sold all my TNT because I expected it to go down, I shared my reasoning, I was correct, why hate me?

If you want to debate against what I say by all means do so, I welcome it. When I am bullish on a stock as a holder I thank people who make a genuine attempt at making a bear case, and I did that with TNT too (you can go back and read examples of it if you want to). People making bear cases have helped me avoid losses on stocks, and it's quite likely that I wouldn't have sold out of TNT as quickly if no one else had been posting balanced analysis.

Telling me to be quiet because I'm a trader and therefore biased (I was actually previously a long term TNT holder planning to sit on my shares for years, but fortunately I keep an open mind) is like me saying holders should shut up because they're biased and only want to see the bull case. As a trader I'm not biased either way, but attacking the poster is meaningless, you should only debate or evaluate the content posted.

You have not even made an attempt at shooting down anything I've said, which indicates you probably have no substance and just want to see what you want to be true. If you think I'm wrong, point out how and why, don't just cry about someone saying something you don't like.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.