TNT 0.00% 13.0¢ tesserent limited

i think most arent making a bull case because we have already...

1. 1,078 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 136
    i think most arent making a bull case because we have already discussed it to no end. imo its difficult to make a further bull case as we still need to see the benefits of the management stucture change and the merging the new acquisitions.really until the next quarterly or maybe the one after. hence why your bear case has come aboutis because theyre in a period of consolidating the acquired businesses and proving the growth can be continued. the issues youve taken havent all of a sudden become apparent, theyve been issuing shares to acquire companies for nearly 2 years. you invested originally in that business plan knowing full well the company direction. the reason people tell you to p*ss off is because now you come across as all high and mighty because you sold due to these issues causing negative sentiment after months of being bullish about the process and the company. theres nothing wrong with changing your opnion and your investment thesis youre just coming across like a bit of a d*ck. i do agree though, this is the chart thread so maybe its time for a general discussion thread for these types of conversations

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.