TNT 0.00% 13.0¢ tesserent limited

TNT Chart, page-4492

1. 5,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2213
    I've never told anyone here to 'p!$$ off'. I've always welcomed anyone to challenge whatever I said.

Yes, indeed, I invested with a long term view then sold when it was clear the price was going to drop for the reason I gave, which it did, which made everyone angry, and then when they attack me and I don't care, they accuse me of being the one to tell others to 'p!$$ off' (ironically!) etc in order to justify their anger, which of course is really caused because they held when I was selling and saying it was going to drop - easier to find an excuse to get angry at someone else than focus on your own mistake at having ridiculed someone who warned you.

I post bearish TA now, not even focussed at anyone let alone attacking anyone, and I get abused for it, then bizarrely I get called the bad guy attacking others if I respond. Typically the people attacking me don't even make an attempt to present any justification of why they think I'm wrong or why they think the price will go up.

I'd much rather discuss the company and TA than have people attack me personally and drag it into some peculiar popularity discussion which ignores anything to do with the company, but, hey, whatever helps you all sleep at night. I'd rather help my portfolio than play politics on the forum. Haters gonna hate, I'm honestly not going to care about attacks from people who are just upset because they held on to a stock which fell in price.

Looking at today's action, as expected, we saw the price fall away from the falling resistance line indicating that we're probably going to again see 15c support tested. It may or may not hold, but since it will be the third time, it's more likely to fail. I'm still not expecting the 9c technical target to be hit, but on the technicals alone I would be highly confident. It'll be interesting to watch.

TNT bounce off resistance.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.