TNT 0.00% 13.0¢ tesserent limited

TNT Chart, page-4500

1. 5,447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2148
    You're bang on the money as usual. JC used to be great with the interviews to give investors something to feel excited and confident about. Given his change in role I'm not sure if he'll still be doing them, although he wasn't the only one on the team who did a good job of them. The new acquisitions do give them something to talk about, and even if it's just fluff (which let's face it, most of the interviews generally are, not talking about TNT specifically) it can help investor sentiment.

The problem remains though, we just aren't likely to see any impressive revenue figures until the end of April, or possibly even July (July will probably be impressive, but that's a long way off, and if the figures released in July aren't great, well, we all know how bad that will be). The smart money may start buying in Febuary or March (though even that might be dangerous and June is likely to be a better option), but management giving bullish interviews ahead of a quarterly with lucklustre figures isn't going to be a good look, especially after last quarter.

An interview or two on some of the investment platforms not so much focussing on near term figures but recent acquisitions and overall long term strategy and vision for the company would definitely be quite timely. Without something to push the price higher it's probably going to break 15c support within a month (see the falling resistance line in my chart and note where it intersects 15c).

I do see light at the end of the tunnel (unless it's a train, not yet completely sure), but we might not get to the end of the tunnel until April or later.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.