TNT 0.00% 13.0¢ tesserent limited

This share price is nuts. TNT is so undervalued IMO.How can a...

1. 789 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    This share price is nuts. TNT is so undervalued IMO.

How can a profitable business in the hottest sector be shamed so bad?! Here is my take why.

From my professional stand point being in the Information Technology/Cybersecurity industry, there's a massive reluctance to allocate any budget to Cybersecurity in most companies and organisations. Non-Technical staff members simply don't understand the consequences that come along with having a data breach or general malicious activies from hackivists and state sponsored hackers that are rife at the moment.

Once a country starts waging cyber wars against Australia, shutting down our major banks through DDoS and businesses that aren't equipped with people who understand or can defend against Cybersecurity risks it will be too late and then the Government and companies will start realising the need to upgrade our Cybersecurity infrastructure and personnel.

In summary, Australia will put out Cybersecurity warnings but it's only going to be a matter of time until it happens to the people who don't head the warning. Once the Government and companies get the rude awakening there's going to be a massive federal campaign and new laws enacted targeted at small/medium businesses to make sure that their clients personal data is protected.

I think this is going to happen very soon and Tesserent is leaps and bounds infront of other companies offering the same solutions.

360 - Boardroom to Basement!
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4150/4150265-7414210de77e737d89442289c1b2d5c4.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.