TNT 0.00% 13.0¢ tesserent limited

Yep, the sentiment is accurate, I've been on 'buy' for months...

1. 5,576 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2215
    Yep, the sentiment is accurate, I've been on 'buy' for months now, and the disclosure 'held' is accurate too as of this week; I'm back in at 15.5c, though not with the same volume as I held previously. I still have most of my old TNT money in lithium shares, and more recently had been buying into nickel, but the train left the station there before I had my fill so I thought I'd pick up some TNT while the price is still low. I don't expect it to take off immediately but as I've been saying since late last year, I think TNT's price has probably more or less bottomed, is great fundamental value and that should be seen through CY2022, so I figured it made sense to get in, even if just for 6-12 months. I still have similar views on the FA to what I've been saying since almost two years ago. I don't know if the market will reflect this in a hurry, but I still see the fundamental value of the company, all things considered in the medium term, to be over a billion dollars, which translates to a share price of closer to a dollar than where it is now. The TA was appalling last year and the seasonality of the revenue was guaranteed to disappoint, so getting out was an obvious move to me, and I dodged a much bigger bullet than I realised while I was dodging. I know a lot of people were angry at me for selling after being so bullish for the previous year or so, but that bullishness was always based on FA, and hey, if the TA and inevitable upcoming sentiment are terrible, I'm not going to sit on the slaughter train, I'm jumping off while I'm still way ahead, and I even told everyone in advance what I was thinking, which turned out to be even more extreme than I expected.

I'm not sure if we can beat the 33c peak of mid CY 2021 this year, but I expect we have a good chance of testing it, and especially if we can do that well in advance of the end of year report in July, we might have a shot at testing the highs in the 40s of late 2020/early 2021. As long as the figures are around as good as I expect them to be, we should at least test 33c mid this year, and I'll be happy with that.

@RobP111 Thanks! I'm actually looking forward to seeing if others are as welcoming as you are or if the hostility we saw when I sold will resurface, and if so, whether or not I decide to have fun and stir them up or just avoid the drama and go silent! I like the TNT story and have been watching even while not holding, so it feels good to be back on board, even if with a much smaller amount.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.