TNT 0.00% 13.0¢ tesserent limited

TNT Chart, page-4650

1. 334 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4210/4210938-d9dcd8da60b69eb30ac7be9d845568c6.jpg
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4210/4210940-eef305f56ef91136c2b661637d687f7b.jpg
    Daily and weekly (now the red rattler has been rolling for a while) charts. Disclosure: only finding my feet with these things. Imagine a kid and a crayon.

Points of note, I believe:
    • If the volume exceeds 45M, roughly, for the week, the price moves convincingly;
    • Bullish divergence on the daily RSI, slightly;
    • MACD is starting to trend upwards and enter positive territory, albeit slowly;
    • Fib levels for those wishing to take profits - pay yourself;
    • Fundamental level includes 21c which the Cap Raise with Shaw's got in at - lol;
    • Weekly shows us our fortunes may have changed;
    • SMA: looks exciting as golden cross approaches on the daily. Price action may resemble June 2021 when the last one occurred - refer circle. This is a benefit of being boring for a while and pulling long term MAs down;
    • Generally, ALL ORDS is out performing us, duh.

Conclusion: the reason the chart thread has been quiet over the past couple of months is because nothing is obvious and lines are quite flat. A symmetrical triangle maybe forming over from the last fortnight but it is probably horizontal. Yet, a convincing uptrend generally starts after a horizontal pattern that has followed from a down trend.

Next fundamental news? 29th April 2021 was the 4C for Q3, last year. Obviously that will help determine 'seasonality' and remove some cloudiness from the crystal ball.

Hope this helps someone, anyone. I'm open to some HC savagery, if someone sees fit.

Other news: Federal Budget is coming up. Again, Cyber is expected to make a decent show. Let's see where LNP puts their (strikeout) our money. Chrome had to do an important update the other day as 3.2B users were possibly in trouble due to errors in the system.

@Sdaji: No, no, I have seen your sentiment change between the three. I meant your 'position' in my last post. Sorry! Yes, great to see you back on board. Hopefully you'll grow your position again over time. Have to think you've gotten back in at a bargain price. No beef on my end.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.