TNT 0.00% 13.0¢ tesserent limited

TNT Chart, page-4651

1. 5,576 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2215
    Certainly no savagery deserved IMO, but I think TA can be taken a bit too far sometimes. Paralysis by analysis can become an issue and you lose perspective of the forest by staring too closely at the details of the trees.

Sometimes these details can be relevant and important, but not always. For my 2c (and I won't claim to be better than a 3 year old with a crayon), the chart is saying very little of importance at the moment, so staring deeper and deeper into details is irrelevant. I expect we're going to sit in the current horizontal channel until we get some unexpected news or there's a significant macroeconomic event or (this is what I think most likely) as we get close to the quarterly late next month, and then the actual report should set us in our next direction and then the chart might become worth analysing.

TL;DR Currently all the chart says to me is that the down trend has finished, we're in a sideways channel, and something other than TA will give us the next move. Looking deeper and deeper into TA won't change the lack of a message.

As for me personally, my other holdings have taken off recently so I'm probably done buying there, so if business is good for me in the next 2-3 weeks and I can still buy TNT around 15.5c, hopefully 15, I might pick up some more. In the unlikely event that we retest the lows before the quarterly, I'll definitely be very keen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.