TNT 0.00% 13.0¢ tesserent limited

TNT Chart, page-4657

1. 5,576 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2215
    I'm not seeing that as an especially strong breakout level; we've already hit 19c three times since late November. At 19.5c we'll have a new significant high but be staring at the round figure of 20c as resistance. Above 20c things will get interesting. I wouldn't be at all surprised to see 15c retested next month. Actually, I'll knock up a chart...

TNT chart channel and gap up.jpg

So looking at the chart you can see the channel is between 15c (with a couple of slight dips below) and the top of the channel is a bit arguable. I have marked the top of the channel here at your 18c figure (and this was the line I already had on my chart, and as of today when it bounced off 18c it gets the most touches), though you could well argue 19c is a better line for top of the current channel and as you can see we have bounced off 19c several times, so 18.5c is most likely to be buying in around the high of the channel before it bounces back down. I'm not seeing 18.5c as being a strong breakout or buy level.

15-16c seems like a great place to buy (IMHO, and it's where I recently bought in and have a current bid), but from here I'd be looking to either buy back at the bottom of the channel, or after it breaks through the glass ceiling and confirms, not just before we likely bounce down off it (yet again).

Before anyone complains or tries to misquote me as seems par for these discussions, this is a TA/chart thread which is why I'm talking about the TA and not the FA, and yes, if you want to buy in on the FA you can buy in at any time, and yes, I do expect we'll see the 30s within six months.

GLTAH (AT!)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.