TNT 0.00% 13.0¢ tesserent limited

TNT Chart, page-4661

1. 5,564 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2208
    As usual I'm pretty much on the same page as you (I'm still puzzled that you held on even though we were both clearly foreseeing the drop back when we were both holding at almost double the current share price! You seemed to be seeing it even more clearly than I did while everyone else was tipping amazing rallies to new ATHs... still makes me scratch my head). I did see the small possibility of breaking out of the channel yesterday due to the budget excitement, but the momentum fell far short and it was quite quickly clear that not only were we not going to, but we were going to end up with a bearish candle. I'm now optimistic about my order being hit, and I may even have it too high.

I'm slightly more optimistic than you are about the price we'll see before July, but until then and especially for the next three weeks we're obviously seeing TNT on the same path. At the end of April we'll have plenty to discuss, but anyone wanting a rally in the month until then is probably going to be disappointed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.