TNT 0.00% 13.0¢ tesserent limited

Do you read what everyone here says or just the bulls? I...

1. 5,576 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2215
    Do you read what everyone here says or just the bulls?

I literally described why I expected this to happen nearly two weeks ago. Everyone gets upset and angry, then it happens and people get confused. Go figure.

The macroeconomic situation certainly hasn't helped and has made TNT crash faster than it otherwise would, but this was inevitable once that quarterly was out.

In reality, it's true that escalating international conflict is good for cybersecurity, it's true that macroeconomics like we're seeing will push most companies down to their support levels, but a company like TNT is only going to have support levels this low if the fundamentals warrant them.

Quick, simple story: look at the chart and see the recent low prices. Look at the recent quarterly and see how high the expenses are, indicating that getting a favourable NPAT level is going to be more difficult than we expected, meaning the picture is much less favourable than anticipated and the probable outlook is that TNT is probably going to take longer than expected to reach our financial expectations and may not ever reach them, and even if you disagree with this the situation looks bleak enough that a lot of the market is going to think this way.

This being the case it was all but inevitable that TNT would soon test its recent support levels, and the nasty macroeconomic environment we're currently seeing makes it likely we'll see them broken.

You can get angry at me for saying this, you can baselessly accuse me of flip flopping (in reality I'm just reacting to a dynamic situation as it develops rather than having an outlook and then stubbornly sticking to it even if new developments indicate things are moving in a different direction), you can be unconditionally bullish all the way and only listen to other bulls, but it's just going to leave you confused when you see what the market does.

Flame away if it makes you feel better.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.