TNT 0.00% 13.0¢ tesserent limited

TNT Chart, page-4850

1. 5,465 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2164
    'Ever since Sdaji appeared on this thread'

Incidentally, I posted in this thread right after it started over two years ago; I was the second person to post in this thread. On the first page of this thread you can see a chart I put up expecting an imminent jump to 10.5c, which seemed extremely optimistic, but is exactly what happened - the next day's candle looked exactly like the line in my predictive chart.

The reality is that in a dynamic system, things can change direction. The whole point of a chart thread is to analyse things and determine where it is going next (many including myself incorporate FA into it too). If you look at the first six months I was posting in this thread, I was very bullish, and the price went from 7.5c to over 40c in that time. If you look at the last 12+ months I've been bearish and the price is now a fraction of what it was when I first became bearish on TNT.

The joke is on anyone sitting on the red getting angry at the guy who keeps making money on TNT and avoiding losing money, explaining exactly how he is doing it, while they lose money on TNT while throwing tantrums about him giving them the strategies which actually work...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.