TNT 0.00% 13.0¢ tesserent limited

I considered posting, but decided that if everyone else was...

1. 5,433 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2140
    I considered posting, but decided that if everyone else was wanting to ignore the elephant in the room as usual, I would let them.

It won't be popular, but it might be worth pointing out why support is there at 8.5c (not that I disagree with you by the way).

Below 8.5c I'm seeing support levels at 7.5, 7 and 5 (I don't think we'll see 5 before late January). These match up with previous lows from mid 2020 and are also round figures which tend to form support/resistance levels anyway.

Unpopular as my views and predictions have been, here we are, folks. The writing was on the wall for a long time and the inevitable has happened.

The good news is that as long as the next quarterly is any good, this is the quarter during which we'll see the lowest price over the next few years, maybe ever. But, make no mistake, the main safety net has failed and if the next quarterly is not good, this is going to get obscenely ugly.

Many people here are still clearly in denial. If you're still confused by the price action, make sure you allow yourself to see why it's doing what it's doing. Continually reading into the echo chamber posts isn't going to do you any favours.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.