TNT 0.00% 13.0¢ tesserent limited

TNT Chart, page-4878

1. 434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    Well Sdaji, such a detailed comment demands a response.
    Firstly, I have read my own comment very carefully and I don’t think I was “complaining” about anything…was I? I like to think I was “explaining” where I was coming from. I’m sorry if you interpreted that as “complaining”. That wasn’t intended.

Secondly, I certainly accept that you focus on fundamentals. Your analysis of them is respected. We just see the state of them differently, that’s fine. But my impression of many of your comments has been that you also give a lot of weight to charts, and I was simply explaining that long term investors aren’t much perturbed by what they might hint at.

Thirdly, no way do I accept that two years is long term!
    That’s still short term in my book. My horizon is 5-10 years. I’m confident things will turn around at some point in that timeframe. But you suggest I have “certainty” about the fundamentals. No, I don’t. I explained in another recent reply to you that I view TNT as a speculative investment. I see a “balance of probabilities” that the fundamentals I think are there will eventually prevail, but I would never be so foolish as to profess “certainty” about any investment, and I don’t believe my posts have implied that. Please don’t put words in my mouth.

Finally, I’m looking to average in at these levels. Currently I’m in with two parcels at 10.5 and 11. The journey has only just begun. I don’t much care if it keeps falling…that’s what averaging in is all about. What matters to me is what will the price be at the end of the decade. I’m still quietly confident about that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.