TNT 0.00% 13.0¢ tesserent limited

I see it like most other sources of information. It can give you...

1. 5,545 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2203
    I see it like most other sources of information. It can give you various ideas, but unless you can independently verify the concepts or ideas, you shouldn't believe them. Most people just find a source of information they decide to trust, and they blindly trust and believe it. This is absolutely insane whether it's social media traditional media, or even books, school teachers etc. Most people don't have the capacity to ascertain if things are true or false, and they don't have the courage to say 'I'm not sure if that's true or not so I'll remain agnostic', which is part of why they are forced to blindly believe something. Most people blindly believe whatever they want to be true, which is why we have all this insane ramping on sites like Hot Copper, and why all the likes and light bulbs go to them, and because of inherent flaws in human psychology (which evolutionarily served humans well but are very harmful today, very interesting but long story), most people don't even hold it against people when they turn out to be wrong, even if they were harmed by the information. 'Shoot the messenger' is a common human game, even when the message is important for the person's wellbeing. Even now, most people resent me for having called the long term price decline of TNT and love the people who ramped it through the whole decline. No doubt some people reading this paragraph suddenly felt resentment toward me right when they read my words saying I'd seen the decline coming and warned everyone in advance. No light bulbs for that, but plenty for those who lead people down the destructive path, because it was at the time the message they wanted to hear.

Haha, people should probably learn about psychology (and not the BS version of psychology they teach in universities etc these days) as step #1 before trying to learn anything about trading or investing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.