TNT 0.00% 13.0¢ tesserent limited

In fairness to Sdaji, he did kind of hedge his bets. In true...

1. 434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    In fairness to Sdaji, he did kind of hedge his bets. In true chartist style, he basically said “I think it’s going lower, but if it doesn’t, it could rise instead” (!). That’s basically what chartists ALWAYS seem to me to say. And then no matter whether it went up or down, they then say “I told you so!”.

But Sdaji to his credit has also highlighted for us some key resistance and support levels. Which again I think should be all hocus-pocus nonsense, but there are enough chartists out there investing on that basis that the resistance/support levels tend to become real, and so gives some credibility to charting after all!

Anyway, all short term noise to us long term folks who see a company that we anticipate will one day will be making a profit that will justify a higher share price, irrespective of candlesticks protesting to the contrary.

And yes, like you I have likely disgraced myself posting such recalcitrance amid the holy texts of the chartist folks, and will be censored and sent back to the fundamentals threads where I belong. But sometimes, it’s just too much fun to peer through their window, see them hunched over their charts, black and red pens in hand, plotting their extrapolations while keeping a close eye on whether Jupiter has slipped into Aries, and call out “I can see you!” before scampering back to the more rational “fundamentals” pages. And let us not forget that Sdaji does give us good input on those as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.