TNT 0.00% 13.0¢ tesserent limited

TNT Chart, page-62

1. 5,349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2083
    I know most people here are wanting the price to go to $2 by yesterday, but I'm really happy with today's action. 'Only' up 8% with healthy volume. I was tempted to take profit when the bid was at 13c early in the day, and if it went much higher I would have (I still think this has a long way to go up, but if it gets too far ahead of itself it'll drop back first, killing the momentum and meaning we'll take longer to get there). But, we finished at 13c giving us a nice white candle, and hopefully we'll be pretty stable here for a few trading days while we catch our breath. Watching the action closely today, there was an obvious point in the mid to late morning where we ran out of steam and needed to consolidate. I think we'll see prices sit fairly stable for a while now before the next rerate, possibly this will last the next 7 trading days before the 4c, which I think we all hope will give us another hard push. If we do sit fairly stable until then the market will have had time to consolidate and we'll be ready for another hard run.

The heavily volume is definitely a huge positive sign, and will allow us to catch our breath sooner and run harder when we do it next.

I can't remember the last time I watched a stock looking so nice. I'm so glad I stumbled across this gem when I did, less than a month ago!

Thanks to everyone providing their input here. I started to list names but I was pretty much just going to end up naming everyone in this thread! It's a good group of people discussing the stock here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.