TNT 0.00% 13.0¢ tesserent limited

TNT Chart, page-70

1. 5,349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2083
    Honestly, I think when the bitchy squabbling happens, most often it's because someone dares to point out the cons, and everyone is offended by anything other than the pros. The bull pen is unleashed upon the bear and the fight ensues.

In this case, we really are sitting in quite a rosey situation. There's not much reason to be pessimistic right now (hence the market waking up and jumping in bed with us - hey, come on in, the water's fine! Join the party) so it's easy for us to be jolly and pat each other on the back for a job well done (I'm so glad I picked it up when I did rather than just noticing now and wondering whether I should jump in or wait for a strategic entry point... which is actually what I did early in the month, buying in after missing out on the extreme value at around 5-6c, then last week doubling up at a great strategic entry point, and hey, it's quite likely that we'll see some similar further gains and there will be strategic entry points when the price drops from, say, 15c back to 13c before hitting 17c, but I digress).

But, I would really like to see some bears come in and tell us what we should be wary of. It's all too easy to fall in love with a stock or to get caught up in euphoria then caught off guard when the problems you didn't see get noticed by the market. If they do dare to speak I'm sure some will angrily abuse them, but even as a happy holder I'd be first to thank them for balancing the discussion.

At the moment the biggest risk I see (which is only a risk of a short term, temporary problem) is profit taking stalling the rally, and the next biggest is the hype and excitement getting to the point where the quarterly may disappoint (if expectations are too high, even a good quarterly has a negative impact on the share price). Again, this is only a temporary problem if the report is good but less than the expectations, and I think the chances of an actually bad report are low. I'm quietly optimistic and I do expect it will justify a higher share price and the market will oblige.

The biggest problem I've had this week is that I'm in Melbourne, and the lockdown means I'm literally not legally allowed to visit friends etc, otherwise I'd be inviting everyone out for a nice evening out. It has become more frustrating each day this week! Of course, its is a nice problem to have if one must have a problem

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.