TNT 0.00% 13.0¢ tesserent limited

TNT Chart, page-2719

1. 5,345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2081
    It's not being on a high horse to ask someone to explain or give at least a simple reason for why they are childishly suggesting you're wrong.

I always appreciate input from bears if it's genuine, even to the point where other bulls simetimes dislike me for it, but to offer absolutely nothing other than 'you're wrong' and 'look at how it's trading' is completely vacuous. Even I have offered plenty of explanation for why the price has declined recently, you haven't even made an attempt, which begs the question of what your motive is, not to mention the substance of your character.

The market is somewhat sceptical and I believe has been manipulated (the reasons for this have been discussed at length by myself and others here). I believe this has simply caused the price to drop, which doesn't change the fundamental value. I've actually been happy about this; I threw more than I could comfortably afford into TNT last year around 8c (feel free to go back and read my posts from when I first found the company mid last year), and the drops back to the low 20s more recently have given me extra opportunities to top up down the track. Sentiment and technicals primarily control short term prices, fundamentals determine the big, long term picture. These price drops haven't come after bad news. If you like bananas and you go to the shop and bananas are half price, you don't say 'Oh, bananas are bad now', you understand that the long term value of bananas is unchanged, and you'll probably happily buy some. It makes no difference to the price you'll be paying for them in a year. You wouldn't choose whether or not to start a banana farm based on the price of bananas being low in one single season, you'd look at the big picture.

If you think my explanation of the main downside risk is wrong, by all means tell me what the bigger risk is or why the one I stated is understated. If you can't do that, why are you trying to downramp a post you don't own? If it's because you have some input or find it interesting to discuss stocks, surely you have some substance to offer. If not, your motives are obvious and your presence is actually a positive indicator.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.