AEV 0.00% 0.5¢ avenira limited

tnt rip off!

1. 885 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    Absolute stinking disgrace!

I can't wait to be rid of this bunch of charlatans and main chancers.

We were conned, and I don't use that term lightly, into buying these TNT shares by being told that they were heavily discounted at 8c or 10c or whatever it was, because they could only list at par value (20c) or above. They were supposedly going to wait until market conditions were propitious and then float TNT as a stand alone entity at 20c a share or above.

Years later, with the price of tin surging, we find they have 'spent' all the money and we are being offered less than 1c equivalent a share, a roughly 90% loss of equity.

Outrageous! The absolute cheek of Australia's white collar swindlers, answerable to none. And they reckon bikie crime is a big problem in Australia! Some of these small cap directors exploits would make the Mafia blush.

And the utter insult of not only destroying 90% of our investments, after implying that a minimum of 100% gain should be realised on eventual listing for our patience and opportunity cost, but leaving us with shares in a new flea ridden dog of a stock that won't even survive without a dilutionary capital raising...

I am almost speechless with anger and loathing at these bottom feeding scum.

Every independent TNT shareholder should reject this offer with a single voice. We'd have enough votes to derail it too, because the suckers (us) own most of the shares. Of course the directors are recommending we get fleeced because it won't be their fleece being shorn off, in fact they will, of course, be the only winners.

Mods, please look into the history of the TNT debacle and look at the number of thumbs up I get from other victims before you ban me or moderate the post. What I have written is true and needs to be said. It is no more defamatory than saying that Skase ripped off Qintex shareholders. It is fair comment, based on the factual history of this outrage.

Lesson. Never ever buy an unlisted stock, as you are at the mercy of the suited rogues. AS for THAT man, who is now going to suckle greedily at the teat of a new capital raising after what he did at MAK, never go anywhere near any stock he is involved with.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $4.849K 969.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 6061535 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 6702447 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.55pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.