TZL 4.17% 2.5¢ tz limited

I am not entirely sure that we will end up in competition with...

1. 824 Posts.
    I am not entirely sure that we will end up in competition with Aust Post. If you look at the mobile phone antenna situation, assets owned by an infrastructure company are commonly shared by most players in many location.

The Post may have been the first mover here, but they may actually see the "private network" as an opportunity to save capital and/or share the risk with others. I suspect that there may be a meeting of the minds, wallets and balance sheets in the future.

If you think about it, they did the typical post thing. Identify a need: that is to cut costs from contracters claiming extra payments for "clayton's misses" (you know the non-delivery you have when the punter is actually home and you leave a card; not knock on the door). Let's be frank, the Post is in this game to cut costs not improve service. Next the post puts out a tender, and it goes with the cheapest. No shock there.

Given the recent survey that was mentioned here, maybe the post is rethinking the business model and the need to plough its precious capital into locker banks if the punters will fund another player to build the infrastructure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $6.415M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $547 21.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10000 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 198691 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.50pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.