TNT 0.00% 13.0¢ tesserent limited

Looks like the fate of TNT is now done and dusted. In the final...

1. 6,241 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2275
    Looks like the fate of TNT is now done and dusted. In the final analysis, I'd say the company was doing reasonably well with customer engagement etc and had attractive products, but failed miserably in terms of shareholder engagement. In the latter stages, the CEO simply disengaged from shareholders, and very rarely gave market updates to explain where the company was heading. Shareholders lost confidence, and the share price simply collapsed. This could have ended up being so different, had they put more effort into their communications with the market. Julian Challingsworth's departure only made things worse, as he was an excellent communicator. I hope ST1 has every success. I like to contrast the management of TNT with that of another of my tech stocks where the management gives regular media updates, and is simply top notch. They are Weebit Nano (WBT). Their CEO travels to Australia from their HQ in Israel about two or three times a year, to update shareholders in person (last time, Sydney, Melbourne, Perth). This CEO, his management team, and company board are all top quality. For those interested in another ASX tech stock, see below. I'm posting this, because TNT will now disappear from ASX listing :

All IMHO, DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.