TNT 0.00% 13.0¢ tesserent limited

sdaji never made any secret of the fact that he was a trader....

1. 4,888 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 513
    sdaji never made any secret of the fact that he was a trader. His tech analysis was good and he went in and out a few times and made himself money. However those of us that were in for the long haul weren’t necessarily wrong either. Big companies like Thales don’t pay fair prices - they tend to look for bargains. So if they are happy to pay 13c you can pretty much bet they think it’s worth twice that now and another multiple in the future.

Was the current team capable of achieving it? Don’t know and we never will now. I don’t believe they were incompetent at all - in fact I think they did a great job of integrating what they bought. Most of the anger is because people are losing money and I sympathise with it - never a nice feeling. Having a 6c entry helps me with being more measured about how they have gone.

I am annoyed that they took the offer but a lot of the financing seemed to come from GL and it sounds like he had had enough and just wanted to take his profit and move on. He’s pushing towards 80 and has other irons in the fire.

Good luck to those going into St1 - I don’t feel like starting with another services company, so I will stick to the product/software ones I am currently invested in, but I hope it turns out very well for you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.