TNT 0.00% 13.0¢ tesserent limited

Look, I have been critical of the Board for selling the...

1. 1,350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    Look, I have been critical of the Board for selling the business, when they did. I thought there was further upside.

However, I see little basis for a class action. Tesserent have released their financials on time and complied with their disclosure obligations.

Unfortunately, they could just never get the institutional support to really lift the share price. I personally think that would have changed with time and improved financials. But it may not have. The institutions just never liked what they saw as a "roll up" model, even though Tesserent would dispute that was their growth strategy.

I'm not overly happy but moving on. Yes to Spirit Technology as "tessathedog" has said in another post on HC. With Julian Challingsworth in charge (ex TNT CEO), a turnaround story to sell and a depressed share price, anything is possible. I see upside at 4c per share. Hopefully some lessons to be learnt from TNT, about how to grow the business and more importantly how to market the business to institutional investors.

Thanks Tamz and others for their contributions. Hope to see some of you on the Spirit Technology (ST1) HC forum.

All the best.
    Last edited by t1obrien: 18/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.