ELK 0.00% 1.4¢ elk petroleum limited

No offence TheBizz, but your questions have been answered...

1. 115 Posts.
    No offence TheBizz, but your questions have been answered numerous times on this thread, so just do a quick Symbol search on ELK threads and all your answers will be covered there.
    As for 84 to 90 tommorrow, i am large holder of ELK, so i am not trying to ramp it down but, imo i say there is a 99% change that it wont go there tomorrow or even this week. The next step ELK will be doing will be a lot higher then that and those not in, would have been happy to get in under a dollar by that stage.
    Who ever made the comment about the possiblity of big buying of small parcels to accumalate a large holding, but under the radar like, i think is really on the money.
    from the course of sales and the way the SP movement has occured i have the strongest gut feeling that what i think i am seeing, is happening.
    Does anyone know if there is any possible way of proving this? If there is, i am willing to take a bet( that is not over the top so both parties will stick to the bet and deliever to the winner) that this is happening.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.