A2M 1.07% $6.59 the a2 milk company limited

To A2M Holders

1. 1,872 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1006
    If a company has a healthy revenue and so much potential, why sell for a small profit when you can make a bigger margin. It's all about demand! And, the demand is there, and will stay there for years to come.

I don't know if anyone watched the
    speech made by Malcolm Turnbull, but he clearly mentioned that the dairy industry will boom for years to come, this thing is equivalent to mining boom, so many firms are going into the diary sector believe it or not, including Chinese corporations buying hectors of farms across Australia, Obviously they know something J

I urge you guys to have some perseverance and be disciplined and you will be rewarded in the near future, resist the temptation of making small profits when you can more profit and achieve whatever goal you have.

A2M is a unique company with premium products, they will continue to expand and in my opining I see them launching a few other products such as flavoured milk, they have a great management team and a prudent marketing team, this is just the beginning of a new journey. The company is derisked if you are to compare to the likes of Bellamy.

I see this thing hitting well over $7.00 within 2-3 years from now and
    you will be seeing many investors going back into the stock market due to the housing sector slowing down.

Regards
    Tig

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.59
Change
0.070(1.07%)
Mkt cap ! $4.764B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.56 $6.67 $6.55 $10.14M 1.534M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 13624 $6.59

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.60 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.