WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

To abdm, page-2

1. 5,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Thank you Officer Dave. Point taken.

Have you ever tried the Paringa Pinot Noir? I'm sure Jonty probably has - very nice drop.

To be completely honest with you, I really don't care much for the daily price fluctuations we see with OBJ, nor do I care about those 'please explain' notices received by the ASX far too often.

In fact I have even studied the statistics specifically related to announcements made across the entire ASX announcement platform following the receipt of these, 'Response to ASX Price and Volume Query' notices and I can confirm with you that under no uncertain terms over 25% of companies which receive these queries have made a material announcement within only one week, however the bad news is that OBJ have not once ever made any material announcement within one month following the receipt of any 'Response to ASX Price and Volume Query' notice.

I remain hopeful that the company's Appendix 4C - quarterly report due out by Thursday 31 July, 2014 will be the very first to break this trend, should the report carry any material information?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.