WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Hi o.c.16, I can't speak for anyone else, however history would...

1. 5,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Hi o.c.16,

I can't speak for anyone else, however history would indicate that the BOD at OBJ are never really too concerned about the immediate short term volatility of a sp largely driven by human emotion but I suspect that they will probably remain focused towards building on current successes in support of a sustainable business model for the long term growth potential of OBJ.

To the best of my understanding management will probably be quick to agree that a $0.10c sp significantly undervalues the company, however I would also expect, as many do, that they also anticipate the sp will trail the progress of the company, and ultimately only begin to play catch-up as permission granted by global partnerships prompt the release of further material developments.

If we don't hear anything beforehand the supplementary Appendix 4E information for the financial year ended 30/06/2014, due for release this month on Tuesday, 26/08/2014 (I believe) will provide some additional commentary relating to the core activities undertaken during the period.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.