PER 1.18% 8.4¢ percheron therapeutics limited

To All ANP Holders

1. 4,099 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1846
    Hi guys have not been posting because I have had nothing to say, that would bring anything of value to this forum

However over these last number of months I have been in constant Dialogue with management.

I have been trying primarily to get the board to release to market just exactly where we stand in regards to the partnering process on ATL1102 and a set plan to move forwards

Obviously to no avail

I have also put forward what I believe to be a proposal that would address the state of our SP and the lack of support @ market

How many more Major announcements will they put the knife into for zero movement, before they actually start addressing the problem of the SP @ market

We get a terrific Ann on 1103 whereby a patient has undergone surgery, radiotherapy,
    1st line indication  and obviously all these have failed

Yet the medical practitioner has asked that this patient remain on or extend the trial on ATL1103,

One can only sum mise from this that ATL1103 is actually working in favour of the patient.

Yet on this MAJOR NEWS Volume 50,000 shares sold ABSOLUTE JOKE.

Then we move on and get orphan drug status for 1103 do you realise between both these important announcements we never even turned over 1% of the register it is an absolute disgrace.

IE 1.55Mil shares

Last year @ the AGM the majority of people that voted against were the people that I canvassed and communicate with over the phone not all, but I would say the majority of the 7 mill votes cast last year were.

The year before that I was nearly a lone crusader with just over 1mill votes against seeking to get an addition to the board which took the best part of 2 ½ years for mine effort alone, plus the time that Peter Proksa took trying to change things probably 4-5 years in all,

By the way did we get an addition to the board, where the f*&k are they, what are they doing

I will say that I believe that Bill Goolsbee  was well received from what I was informed at the AGM, I believe he told all shareholders at that meeting that he was more than approachable for a chat,

What he should have said was that he was only approachable once a year because; I called the office the day after the AGM to try to have a chat with him unfortunately he had left for the states

I could not make it to the AGM as I live in Perth and so requested through management on more than one occasion my wishes to speak with him over the phone  in the US at my expense of course.

I was informed that this is not protocol and that Bill was OF LIMITS

WHAT THE !!!!!

I suggested they should have a serious look at their protocol.

Instead I was allowed the privilege of a one, on one with Bob Moses.

( LOT OF GOOD THAT DID )

I will say what I am pushing for at this moment in time

IS an answer to the markets question as to where we sit with regards the partnering process on ATL1102 I think as shareholders we deserve an answer to this question to purely say we are exchanging documents some 18months on in my eyes is unacceptable.

THE AGM is some six months away i have tried and tried to make my single voice heard as I have no doubt others have done to.

So what I am proposing to all investors like myself both large and small is to see if we cannot join together as one voice and let this board know

ENOUGH  is ENOUGH

I am sick to the teeth of waiting for these so called F*%$&*G

DUCKS TO LINE UP.

I will not respond to this post further except to look for more support for anyone like myself that has had a bellyful of this non disclosure garbage and erosion of capital @ market

You can eml me at [email protected]  

I will reply to all and am more than willing to call anyone and talk over our present situation and possible scenarios that the board refuse to address

IE

our present SP

and the

CODE OF SILENCE THAT THEY ARE ADHERING TO

Drop me a line we can go over ideas as to how we could all possibly move forward as a group

No matter what the size of your holding, wether you post on this forum or just read,

don’t be shy

YOU DO HAVE A VOICE

USE IT

This is not a vengefull crusade

This is a shareholder trying to use the only tool he has, his collective vote

THANK YOU ALL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.4¢
Change
-0.001(1.18%)
Mkt cap ! $75.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.4¢ 8.3¢ $3.097K 37.23K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29206 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 118557 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.