to all atheists, page-277

1. 25,780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1249
    Paladin, you are essentially correct, and I don't want to get too far into semantics, but it is important to realise that within a very short time after the events that form the crux of the story, some of the writers were already warning of 'false prophets that had crept in unawares'with a false message' Over the centuries it got even worse until we get to today where it is utter confusion about what was REALLY said.

I have no quarrel with people who don't understand, I was once one myself, and probably would have been even more vitriolic in my response than some have. That's why I try not to criticise. It's a big subject and we could go on all night, but the main point of my response was to let others know that the story they have come to ASSUME is the real story has been altered, for whatever reason, and, if they are interested, there is a way they can read for themselves what really happened. BUT, with the caution that the author has also been indoctrinated with certain untruths.

But most people have the common sense to sort the wheat from the chaff.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.