AAM 3.57% 5.4¢ aumega metals ltd

to all down rampers

1. 69 Posts.
    I will be the first to admit that it has been a difficult past year; commissioning difficulties continued delays in reaching production and not many firm figures. Though painful, the arm chair traders which i assume many of you are need to realise that you dont 'commision' a plant by flicking the switch, Boddington gold mine is taking over a year to commission and it still has not reached its name plate capacity. That is not to say we will need to wait that long but the commisioing process is the part in the process when all the flaws and operation issues are dealt with and fixed. It was unfortunate that A1 did not have more cash in the bank to carry it through this process.

Carrying over a $6m debt from the last financial year hangs heavy on the shares as not much else can explain the ridiculously low valuation of A1 at the moment compared to its peers, gold companies with less resources than A1 and no production time frame have higher market capitals.

I have been a long term holder and dont often get involved with the HC discussion, as discussion is generally side tracked and motivated by people with ulterior motives. Not sure if ive ever seen so many concern nonholders giving their continued down rampings. They may have been burnt and become bitter about the stock and i can sympathise with them in wanting to see the company crash and burn as retribution for their loss. Continued postings about A1s impending demise and comments refering to wetpac such as "I hope the gear they brought over can be used on another contarct over here." make me sick. Has any one thought about what would happen if the debtors make a call for their money or A1 see the need to raise more money? Here are a few of the options:

raise more capital, even if it is at a significant market discount, its not like we dont have room to still move in the share price
    forward sale of gold
    sell stake in the mine to an investor
    bring in JV partner
    overseas listing where investors will appreciate A1s real value
    take out a bank loan

Do you not think that 3 months after the $6 million dollar debt was announced that with no further updates on the financial situation that things may have turned around? Things may not be all rosy thus the lack of updates but perhaps things aren't really as bad as most people are making out?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
-0.002(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $28.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.8¢ 5.4¢ $16.93K 301.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 65000 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 29000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.