AAM 0.00% 5.4¢ aumega metals ltd

to all down rampers, page-3

1. 1,750 Posts.
    Hi BandwagonJumper here.

You might be an arm chair trader. I am a Mineral Process Technician. Let me do the analysis on commisioning Gold Mines.....do a search on the posts its all there.

Unfortunately any Plant that has current stated production, normal availability and a recovery of 92- 93%
    has a problem.........Grade. Look Im happy to argue the point and have done.

The Problems that A1 has pertain primarily to two issues. Firstly the Geology and secondly the decision making processes of the major protagonist. Mikardo went broke here but A1 Management knew better. The Golds there in many cases but the knowledge required to identify it when it looks like the waste and deal with the ever present clay and the sulphides was I believe beyond the technical expertise of the group.

Look I know it would be some comfort to you if the reason for the precipitous fall of your equity position was a group of Dastardly and miscreant liars systematicaly damaging the sentiment. Unfortunately this is not the case. I suggest you turn your angst to those responsible for the 6 Million dollar hole. A1 Minerals Problem is that since the "Gold By Christmas" boast nearly everythings gone wrong. Im sorry but the victims here are the shareholders who commited their hard earned capital and believed they had a right to information and disclosure on that investment. Smell the Coffee.............its October and you dont know your cost of production.

Can I encapsulate the biggest issue Brightstar has. Bill Hobba is out there working his guts out to keep this mine going and save the shareholders and his substantial investment. The problem is, the Plant he knows so well is working very effectively. May I ask what you expect him to do?

The meat Mincers working a treat,where's the beef?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.4¢ $7.242K 134.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 468728 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 235003 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.18am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.