AWS australian waterwise solutions ltd

to all holders

1. 5,800 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    The news is NOT good. Spoke to the Administrators just now.

The creditor's meeting is NEXT Friday - not today.

All the subsidiaries (H & H etc) will be put into full liquidation, and an arrangement will be put in place to retrieve any token payment for the creditors.

BUT - as shareholders, of course, we are NOT listed as creditors. We are actually the owners of the company, NOT its creditors. So as shareholders, we will get nothing, zip, zilch. Our dough has been well and truly done.

The liquidators will do a full investigation into what happened, including the particular director's activities that triggered all this, but this will take ages, and again, will not benefit us one bit.

The person I spoke to at Ferrier Hodgson did not know why the listings had been removed from our holdings as of today, but will try and find out if a formal de-listing has occurred, and let me know.

With respect to when we can write the holding off as a capital loss, that will be when the liquidator determines the shares to be worthless (even though we now know they already are) and issues letters to all shareholders to that effect. Once that has happened, we can write the loss off.

So - we can kiss our bucks goodbye in AWS, and for all those who were hoping that some re-listing might occur and something be salvaged from the wreckage - it ain't gonna happen! And I don't believe in miracles.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AWS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.