MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

March is the time for mpo to take off,Ive been counting down the...

1. 241 Posts.
    March is the time for mpo to take off,Ive been counting down the months since bailleau came out with there price target of 45c,= $2.25 its usually 7 or 8 mths after the price valuation has been put on before it reaches that figure and beyond we,ll see if this is the case this time.This has happened several times to me when a broker has put a figure on a stock as it is in freefall or tracking sideways for ever and Ive lost patience cut my losses and moved on only to see that figure realised.
    So thats where the month of March is for me thats when its going to bolt, and it stands to reason Gas is the cleanest fuel we have so labor will want to be seen getting on with there obligations to kyoto and I wont be suprised to see the goverment putting out incentives in the form of tax breaks and grants to companies to fast track there reserves to prduction so that gas fired power plants can be built knowing that they have plenty of fuel to tap into.Gss is the fuel thats there now and will be used for the next 20 or 30 yrs as our primary source of cleaner energy IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.