RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

to all potential range investors

1. 3,341 Posts.
    I've been accused downramping and of influencing potential investors not to buy, therefore missing out on a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Well, if you want to buy, then buy!

@ 2.7 cents, Puntland is supposed to be safe. The PSA is done. The JV is done. It 'appears' to have been de-risked quite a bit.

And the best bit for you ..... for those who've listened to the 'other' side of the argument (MINE), is that YOU'LL GET A CHEAPER STOCK WITHOUT HAVING CARRYIED THE RISK FOR THE LAST YEAR!!!!!

HOWEVER, ask yourself this.

These posters who accuse me of downramping are the same one's who've been carrying enormous risk for a 40% loss!

Usually when you accept risk, and things turn out, as they have so far ..... you make a huge profit.

But, these peple have carried an enormous risk for the past year, and are well behind. Doesn't make sense does it! Nor do they!

But don't let my 'downramping' put you off buying .....

'Coz by waiting til now, you haven't carried any risk, and the shares are cheaper.

Ask yourself also, will the potential AIM listing re-rate the stock? Past events (supposed peace, PSA, JV) have re-rated the stock DOWNWARDS! Why? Why?

Should you buy the oppies ..... they have a tick over 6 months left, and what's going to put them in the money?????

Betcha those who bought based on the rampers here, accepted major risk only to see the SP drop, must be truly grateful for getting in so early . ROTFLMAO.

Anyway, don't let me put you off buying anymore ..... You are in a better position now than anyone in the past year ..... hey, which is about when I started posting!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.