CXY 0.00% 0.3¢ cougar energy limited

to all shareholders

1. 926 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hotnickel, (The Famnous) has never been one afriad to express his opinion, Ive been warned, suspended and my Hotnickel membership threatened, but they do not scare me.

Fellow Shareholders in my opinion:

Cougar CXY is in trouble, the company simply can not affored to fight the Governmnet.

I still belive in the CXY story, I compliment Len Walker (A strude businesman, but ethical), To my freinds that also believed in the story, To 595958 and my repected poster PDexter and Factfinder, I am concerned.

I hold no regrets I tried, I beleive that Len Walker is too ethical for this shady industry , purhaps the Queensland government is so deep "IN BED" with CSM it had to do something to keep the cleaner, cheaper alternative away. If UGC is cheaper than CSM would that mean less income to the government.

I like all my fellow shareholders hold some glimmer of hope, but the glimer is glim, I hate to post.

On a bright light, let me remind you that all things happen for a reason and Karma will always take ity's place.

I hold the QLD government in contempt beacuise my consumption of the 40YO Glenfeddich in Scotland has been delayed, but importantly becuase they have not supported this technolgy which could have been sold around the world, thats why I hold them in contempt.

I need a drink! (Cheap Scotch), it will have to be.

HN

CTS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.