CXY 0.00% 0.3¢ cougar energy limited

on the Contrary, its times like these, when the blow ins...

1. 3,964 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    on the Contrary, its times like these, when the blow ins suddenly appear from nowhere, instantly knowing at all, conspiracy theories abound, that mr sungar pulls the wallet out. Just for the record, Csg and ucg are not in competition, except perhaps for land and investors. Csg is export oriented whereas ucg is designed for domestic use only. The two are in fact complementary. Cxy is not in trouble imo and kingaroy cannot be shutdown for a lab error of a separate company. Entertaining such thoughts is amusing but misguided. Cxy does not need to 'fight' against anyone, it may need to comply with tougher monitoring but this is or will be the case for all in the energy sector. If a fine is applied it will not likely be about 1 mil$. The greens are not against ucg. The greens are concerned about CSG. Cougar has a 10 MILLION BUCK equity deal on hand if required. This is my view and i believe ppl should be a little less pessimistic. The CAT has a bright future amd this will blow over in a month or so. I do believe they need to appease the locals in kingaroy but if this cant be done cxy will move on to bigger and better commercialization elsewhere such as vic. I know this state well enough that victorians certainly wont look a gift horse in the mouth, that being cleaner cheaper energy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.