ETM 0.00% 2.5¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Well if one looks at the Gravner corporate advisory agreement...

1. 98 Posts.
    Well if one looks at the Gravner corporate advisory agreement one could not be anything else but stunned what a piece of work. Firstly we are not told who is giving this great corporate advice and then GGG gives them $20000 a month and up to 3000000 shares in the company making them the second biggest shareholder and then 100000000 options. To put that in some sort of order that is more than they paid for the Greenland licence. All i can say is happy birthday Gravner. Oh yes it seems that that's not all this Gravner is also giving advice to other companies as well. In other companies though at least we are told the location of the advice UAE.

To say that people are stirring is rubbish give them the names and address of Gravner, tell the shareholders who is getting the royaly, tell the shareholders the reasons about the interest free loan of $1000000 last year. It goes on. Please understand I am not a stirrer if you think i am just look at how much your paying for something and the management has not told anyone who is giving the advice.

For all we know Gravner headman might be Rumpelstiltskin. If there in the UAE as stated in another companies announcements why are they experts in Greenland???

Sorry to go on but really stirrers this is just the tip of the iceberg it seems its fantastic stuff. Lets talk about is is Chahood in the Isle of man next time. you see i am 137kg plus or minus 10kg and need my to eat my cow burger or i get very very grumpy.

where is my food. what no pumpkin..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 28286 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 334662 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.