VIT 1.04% 9.7¢ vitura health limited

To all the "No" voters

1. 566 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Ok guys, so by reading most threads posted today, I can sense that majority of you have an average price of close or above 2.25, and therefore you want to vote no to this resolution because:

- You believe the price should go above 2.25/2.25 is the new bottom
    - You don't believe the dark force will be so powerful to drag the price below 2.25

My average is below 2.25 so personally, I can tell you now I'll vote for yes given my observation in the SP action in the past 30 days.

I get it by voting yes you committed to a loss in your profile but hey, look at what happened after the TH was lifted? 3m already traded below 2.25 and this is exactly what's gonna happen regardless if the final outcome is a yes or no.

If you truly believe this stock has a brighter future or by all means it worth more than 2.25, stop dreaming and hiding behind your keyboard, go top up this thing that you believe and make what you want happen. See I totally agree with the fact that this stock is undervalued but by all the manipulations, small market interest and weak investors, I see $2.25 is not bad, and I don't see it can go much higher even if the final answer is no, what's happening now should sound the alarm and wake you guys up.

If by the time I have to make a decision and the SP is still under $2.25, I'll definitely vote yes for this, and I suggest you guys do the same because this is the only outcome that makes sense.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
0.001(1.04%)
Mkt cap ! $55.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.7¢ $23.72K 240.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9999 9.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 162123 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.