LCG 0.00% 6.0¢ living cities development group limited

To all those concerned about my recent whereabouts, fret no more...

1. 716 Posts.
    To all those concerned about my recent whereabouts, fret no more because I am safe and well and fabulous as ever.

I see about 2 more posts since I last visited this thread several weeks ago. What a boring stock. And I see the price hasn't exactly gone the way that some had predicted. Followme, Touchingcloth and Mobcats - all of whom are long longer to be seen - funny that.

But anyway, back to the more important issues. No doubt you are all interested to hear how the progress of my company is going, which I intend to float in the near future. Well unfortunately, progression has stalled for the moment. Melissa is refusing to take on her role as Company Secretary, sighting that her duties at home and seeing her friends during the day are more important than making money with me. Fair enough, I guess.

However the real blow to my plans occurred when Geezer and I had a falling out during my trip to Perth Two weeks ago. Geezer, who is a notorious Hotcopper poster and a well-heeled tipster of the forum, was to be appointed to the board of Directors of my company. So me and the Cranbrook fellows packed up the jet and flew across the country. We flew from our beautiful home town of Sydney, all the way to a place called Perth - where Geezer lives.

Problems occurred right from the beginning. We stayed at Geezer's house in a suburb called Cottesloe. It was rubbish. I'll be frank. It was terrible. And my friends thought likewise. Yes, his house had 6 bedrooms, a four car garage and you could see the ocean if you could be bothered walking up the stairs to the second floor, but sorry - not good enough. The food was a joke, so was the service, and the view was hardly spectacular. His maid only performed her perfunctory duties, nothing else.

Then we went out for lunch with Geezer and some of his friends and the trouble really began. We dined al fresco in a neighboring suburb, I can't remember what it's called, but it was woeful. Not so much the food at the restaurant that was the problem, but the people we were with. The people of Perth. Every second car is a 320i or a C200, and they think that makes them rich. Every 20-something year old bloke dresses like a girl, wears a half-decent watch but they act like billionaires. And women, so high on her horse act like their untouchable just because their house has just doubled in value. These people and many more surrounded us in the restaurant as we dined. All they talked about was how much money they were making. Well, I guess you can't blame them if their house value has rocketed from $2 to $10.

But anyway, me and my Cranbrook friends had had enough and decided to put all these pretenders in back in their places. So we ordered several of their most expensive crayfish (in Perth they consider $90 expensive - try Syndey prices and you'll gladly pay 4 times more) and bottle of Champagne (all they had was a magnum of Moet - talk about cheap and nasty!) and we proceeded to urinate on it. Yes, crude you may be thinking, even vulgar, however there was a point to be made and I think our message was felt.
    And as the story goes, Geezer has never spoken to us after that day. Apparently his brother was the restaurant owner or something.

So anyway, that is the reason why the float of my company is stalling. We are now seeking new nominations for a Board of Director position.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.