FML 8.00% 13.5¢ focus minerals ltd

to all those..., page-30

1. 177 Posts.
    Traders all over this at the moment. Looks like a bumpy ride over the next month or so until the traders find another stock to play with.

Leave your bragging about quit bucks gained to drinks at some fancy pants bar with your mates. Not that you have any cos they're sick of the measuring contest your obsessed with.

Traders, if you feel you have to post, give us a chart. No doubt many of you followed robbbbbb to get into this stock and much respect to the great work he does and is so willing to freely share.

Once production 3MH is proven, this will be a 10 cent co. I just hope the ins and outers don't dump it before FML can establish proven value to holders.

As a very rough general rule, gold grades get better with depth. Most historical exploration of FML's tenements the Coolgardie area is relatively shallow. We should see plenty more announcements just like this over the coming years. The party hasn't even started yet.

The SP dip just before such a good announcement proves FML isn't a leaky ship. I'm impressed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.010(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.3¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $1.169K 8.898K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 222192 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 67030 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.