FML 3.70% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

morning all, hi rottenegg.I am definitely one of the company...

1. 84,190 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    morning all, hi rottenegg.

I am definitely one of the company cheer squad.

Am I happy with the sp? - no.

Am I happy with the company? A resounding yes!-

One must be aware of the difference - the company is very very sound - one of the best I have seen and a complete gem for a goldie.

As to the sp - well, that's us really - it is us who sell out and allow the price to drift downwards - zip to do with the company.

FML does have a habit of under-performing in sp - I don't know why - it lags behind and has done so for quite a while -- but that alone won't convince the cheer squad that the company is a dud - far from it.

The point is that fml is cheap - very very cheap - in fact it was cheap at 8c - it is probably cheap at 10c - but, so what.

There is a lot of misunderstanding and lack of knowledge in stock investors and traders - eg. how many times have you seen people talk about the production cost of fml being too high?
    They show a complete disability in reading the facts, they have no idea at what stage this business is at nor do they know almost anything about the goings on with our new mill - all they see is the headline cost in reports and think "gee, that's high"

That's fine by me. And yes it would be nice to have a LT position built at an average of 4c or 2c rather than 6 - but the point really is that within a couple of years (certainly a few) fml will be a serious player --

Have you noticed anyone who bought fmg at 15c rather than 7c complaining? You couldn't even talk to them because they were so busy laughing as the sp went $10, $20, $30 - etc etc etc.

Have you noticed Warren Buffet complaining about buying something too cheap? Even if the occasional investment was underwater for a while?

I think not!

The sp is what it is and the company is what it is.

So yes there are many of us who might amaze you with our optimism - but bear in mind that is because we know the company - and of those of us who really know it - there are holders and accumulators and entry waiters - but we all agree on one thing - we are going somewhere good - it is only the calendar that makes the difference.

have a good day

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 13.5¢ $12.79K 91.36K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60148 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 14983 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.