ISF 0.00% 17.0¢ isoft group limited

to all you isf skeptics ...

1. 2,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2335
    Just 5 days ago I posted that this company was in a brilliant position and that a bidding war was likely to start in relation to this stock.

Pcockley, dogby and a few other whining, negative and pessimistic posters shot me down in flames.

I stated that I would have been happy with a bid of 10c as i would have doubled my money ... well looky what has happened now. We have been offered 17c a share (cash) as an opening bid!!!!!

Hope u guys are enjoying your humble pie (if u can afford it?) as it looks like I was slightly more accurate in my predictions/outlook than you.

Furthermore, we should all remember, this is simply the first bid. There are a number of other parties who have cast an eye over ISF and counter bids will likely emerge in the very near future.

pcockley, dogby etc you will probably disagree with this assessment so dump your shares first thing monday morning so i can pick myself up a few more !!!

Maldives, Tahiti, Paris ... hmmm, where do I book my first class ticket too????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.