QTK quiktrak networks limited

to be fair on qtk, page-26

1. 456 Posts.
    I understand how you feeling Bionic, however to be truthful I have gained an insight into what smuggler must be feeling at present, and in his current state of mind it is completely inappropriate to inflict more pain on him than he is carrying already.

Smuggs, you are being very brave but you dont have to go through this on your own. Seek clinical help if you need it pal. And lets face it, even from a financial perspective, if you sell your 5 million shares for 3cps that is still $150k, plenty of money to recover with if you make wise decisions in the future. What will be a knockout punch will be if you hold these all the way into administration.

Take time with your recovery though, dont jump from the frying pan into the fire. What is most important is that you learn from QTK, which i am sure you would have.

If you need clinical help do not be too embarrassed to take it. Virtually nobody gets through life these days unscathed, even people on this forum that would never care to admit it. Dont be bitter towards those on this forum though, that will only hinder your recovery.

Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.