IMM 5.36% 29.5¢ immutep limited

Wisdom, the problem may be that by the time Prima lists,QE2 and...

1. 37 Posts.
    Wisdom, the problem may be that by the time Prima lists,QE2 and the $600 billion easy money will be gonsky forever (unless of course Benanke comes up with QE3 - unlikely).

QE definition for anyone who is not familiar:-

'A government monetary policy occasionally used to increase the money supply by buying government securities or other securities from the market. Quantitative easing increases the money supply by flooding financial institutions with capital in an effort to promote increased lending and liquidity.'

$80 billion left in the kitty to spend by end of June.

Once QE2 has ended, liquidity in the market will in all likelihood dry up and 'cash' may run for cover in 'safe havens' which imo will not be equities.

Therefore, I believe Prima may have already 'missed the easy money boat' (excuse the pun)and whilst not wishing to aportion blame on the management team for 'delayed' listing , I disagree with some other posters that do not see the NASDAQ listing as an important timing issue.

I totally agree with some other posters in that Martin Rogers and his team should be banging the Prima drum to all potential investors who are prepared to listen in the USA. I just hope they have not 'banged' too soon before listing and too late before QE2 ends.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.015(5.36%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 30.5¢ 28.0¢ $833.4K 2.824M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 388130 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 39940 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.