IMM 11.0% 40.5¢ immutep limited

as a ' long term holder '... and believer ' in PRRmust agree...

1. 2,306 Posts.
    as a ' long term holder '... and believer ' in PRR

must agree with some ... it is incumbent upon Listed company Director's to keep the market ... and shareholders informed.

.... an update on the proposed Nasadaq listing 'should' be issued

... be it a delay... awaiting other items... who knows ?

... it should not be up to shareholders to be continually second guessing.

... many of those who are short to medium term holders have every right to know the status of events...

... whilst it has no effect on the long term holders ... it would be nice to know

... my guess is that they are waiting on something ' big ' or significant to announce prior to listing ...

... whether it be positive trial updates ... financial ' backing ' ... long term future plans of significance ... or ' something '

.... but once again we are left to make assumptions

... I'm sure the PPR team are in overload registering, preparing and initiating patients for the phase III cVac trials ... and this will be preoccupying most , if not all of their time

... something must be ready to 'blow ' announcement wise ... and I don't think they want to' spoil ' the announcement ... by issuing a ' half baked update '

... ... and if you think it is frustrating us ... imagine what it would be doing to the financial personnel at Prima

and for Prima right now ... all bodes well

.. and in response to what patience is...

?Patience is necessary,... and one cannot reap immediately where one has sown.?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.5¢
Change
0.040(11.0%)
Mkt cap ! $588.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 40.5¢ 36.8¢ $1.822M 4.681M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19739 39.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.5¢ 45420 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.