JRV 8.33% 1.1¢ jervois global limited

to be or not to be that was the question

1. 117 Posts.
    A month following the departure of Prof. Collerson and the appointment of DPs daughter-in-law to the board made me take a look at JRV. You made a wise move Prof. I trust that you have not been left tainted by the failure of the managing director to honour agreements.

At .003c a share, it must be heart breaking for those who misplaced their trust in this company and kept their shares. No company can be run on falsifications.

A developed pilot nickel plant at Young would have been starting NOW. As for the gold mine at Bullabulling, previously running at a loss under JRV, but now with its income going legally to England ... what inferences can be drawn from that?

As I said .003 c or 20c. It will soon be .001c.

To think that we could have had a director able to walk around with his head held high, with shareholders honouring a man who had vision and was prepared to step out and seize the opportunities that had been created with CRR.

Nepocratic choices, nepocratic actions, arrogance, spurning advice, dealings with the base.. Oh, JRV all that is left is your sword. Maybe a Mr. Handlebag may come to your aid.

Wouldnt it be funny if Purse did a Shakespearian and ratted on Pursell to ASIC, seeking immunity? impunity? absolution? Ah, ABSOLUTION, much nicer

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $29.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $84.69K 7.652M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 221259 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1472388 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.