NME 7.69% 2.8¢ nex metals exploration limited

to be or not to be !!!

1. 10 Posts.
    That is the question

Yet another low point for NEX Management
    a Hugely underprescribed spp surely now the management might wake up and start to let the market know whats really going on.
    Unless what is really going on is everyones worst fear.Lets face it everyone even Salsa has to wake up to the harsh Reality that NEX may just not have enough money in the bank to keep going.

1mill in the bank +800k to come from spp pretty much no chance of any income from options being exercised.
    next quarter expenses expected to be around 8-900k (if we can believe that as development costs alone last qtr were 1.35mil) even with NEXs forecasts we will only have enough money to last this coming qtr and maybe the next if were lucky.

All this and no talk of a production date the only news we had were a couple of pages not saying too much and that was only a half assed attempt to try and extract a little more cash from frustrated existing shareholders all I can say is I am glad I seen sense and held back from ploughing another 50k in to try and average down.

So come on NEX management how about painting the real picture maybe you can enlighten us with something that appears to be an achievable plan.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NME (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.002(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $7.079M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.8¢ 2.6¢ $2.428K 88.96K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6770 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 25641 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NME (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.