MEJ 0.00% 5.3¢ macro energy ltd

to buy or hold pre 5.7 dilution?, page-25

1. 7,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Thanks Ari, now I understand your agenda, each to his own.

You may be right, the risks are very high, which is why the share price is 5 cents.

I remember the early days of another company too, now very successful, that was less than that because the risks were very high. For me its just a question of balancing the risk versus reward. I do agree with you that at this stage the public understanding of bitcoin is extremely low. It is moving so fast that most or what we read in the popular press is way out of date. But to me that is a positive. As more people become curious, more become interested. This is the stock market we are talking about, where accounting counts for little and sentiment accounts for a great deal.

But when its all said and done, I'm putting my faith in to the management team.
    I think its a great opportunity. With a risk level of five cents. Contrast that with some companies that have failed from a great height, eg. Forge, it recently dropped from about $4.20 to $3 in one swoop. And then immolated.

The bottom line is that if you think bitcoin is going nowhere, you would not touch it. But if you think it does have a future, digital CC will be the best access to it on the boards anywhere.

This was on CNBC today;
    "The megaminer Cloud Hashing expects its nearly 3,000 computers in Dallas and Iceland to produce $100 million worth of bitcoins this year, divvied up between investors who buy contracts from Cloud Hashing." (ie. Digital CC)

Few will read that, and few will beleive it. I'm one who thinks that the end result will still be a lot of money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEJ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.